Effort Based Pricing (Time and Material)
Effort based Pricing model is also referred to Time and Material (T&M) based pricing. In this model, the project cost is a function of the total project execution time and the corresponding resources deployed. The model is flexible according to client requirements and it ensures that the client has the ‘control’- always.
Preferred Suitations for effort based pricing model
- This engagement model is particularly useful in contexts where the projects are quite complex and are prone to specification and design changes midstream.
- This model gives customer greater flexibility in terms of developing the project specification on an ongoing basis and modifying the specifications based on the changing market needs.
Pros and Cons
Why choose us?
- Direct access to the team through phone, messengers and email.
- We provide you with dedicated technical resources that fit your requirement.
- We use processes and methodologies mandated by the client, and work the hours preferred by the client.
- Availability of local Project Managers
- Timely Reporting - Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Access to FDSC's "Action Tracker" for tracking tasks, issues etc..
- Flexible work hours
- Proven credentials