Most web presence have started to utilize ecommerce website design in various forms to increase their revenues.
Forms of Ecommerce Website Design
- Business to Business (B2B): Business-to-Business. Over 90% of all of the e-commerce transactions are B2B.
- Business to Consumer (B2C):Business-to-Consumer is best thing to happen to online commerce. B2C involves selling directly to the consumer or buyer over the web. The services or products being offered can be both tangible or intangible.
- Consumer to Business (C2B): Consumer-to-Business model is a reverse of B2C. An end user or consumer offers products, solutions or services to business. example: free lance services, affiliate marketing etc.
- Customer to Customer (C2C): Consumer-to-Consumer. Online auctioning can be considered as the most popular Consumer e-commerce model. The third party which connects customers charges a nominal fee for providing a platform or medium for consumers to connect with one another, and is not related to goods and services being sold or purchased.
- Company to Employee (B2E): In a Business-to-Employee model, companies offer products to their staff in a environment that is internal to the company. B2E typically is used for automating employee-related work. Types of B2E applications administration for employees, leaves, offers and rewards programs etc.
Recent times have seen emergence of O2O commerce. In Online to Offline (O2O) commerce, online efforts are utilized to drive offline or local sales. Groupon, Zomato, BookMyShow are good example for this kind of services. All the above companies have one thing in common, they provide a platform to consumers to find local outlets and local business expand their outreach. For example, even though a great restaurant may be just a few miles away but you you may have never ever heard of it. With Zomato, and others that work in the space, you can research restaurants in your city by kind of cuisine, price, reviews etc. and either order food by looking at their menu online or make reservations for visit.
Disadvantages of E-Commerce
Distribution Time Tangible items may take some time to physically reach you after your online purchase whereas you could possibly get them instantly if you physically went and purchased from a local store. Hesitancy Most customers and companies are initially hesitant to transact online. Two major reasons for the same are
- People may want to physically touch and feel the product before buying it.
- Online Security is a concern for many.
Day by Day Online businesses are finding ways and means of assuring customers of privacy implications, confidentiality and building trust to address the concern of Online Security. Additionally the countries themselves are moving more and more towards digital transactions. Thus on evaluating the various pros and cons of electronic commerce, we can comfortably say that the advantages of ecommerce clearly outweigh the disadvantages.
How we can help?
- Feasibility Research: The initial and tip that is foremost making an e-commerce website is, carrying out an extensive online research on every aspect pertaining to success of a web site. Remember that your motive is always to earn money. Therefore, check always the demand and sale value associated with the products and grab products then that fetch heavy chunks of money. Become familiar with the the "searches" people are making to look for your kind of business, product or service. Checking other eCommerce websites that have a high Internet ranking for understanding the style, layout and deal mode implemented by them. implemented by them.
- Registering a Domain and hosting: If you do not already have a domain name, you are required to register one. Never choose complicated names which can be domain rather name your domain in a way that could be simple to remember. The domain name should be relevant and quick with the product because well. The chosen Domain Name should be appropriate and should have relevance to your business, product or services.
- Design the Web Site: Not just a visually appealing web site but a site that would work for your business. We will work with on deciding on the pages, sections, offers, products etc to be displayed. Since it's a continuing business site, you must keep the layout simple and sophisticated. Building the pages might be the most important part of an site that is e-commerce. The display of product or services, the ease of navigation, content to inculcate trust in customers, FAQ's are some of the many things that you need to take into account.
- Payment Options: Monetary transactions happen over secure and encrypted payment gateways. Based on your business needs we will help you select various payment options for your website. Example: Credit Card, Paypal, PayTM etc.
- Digital Marketing: Helping people looking for your kind of product or services to reach your web presence and hence helping your business grow.