Digital Marketing Services
What is Digital Marketing?
Why does any business invest in marketing? The answer is quite obvious- to grow the business and make it more profitable.
Digital Marketing is a form of marketing wherein marketing efforts are done over digital mediums and digital devices. Most popular digital medium is the Internet.
One might say oh I have a very interactive, visually appealing website. So, Job Done! Having a website is not enough to get people to visit your website. What is required is to drive relevant traffic to your website. When people look online for product or service similar to yours, they should see your business or service as an option, either in the search results of a search engine like Google or an advertisement placed in high traffic search engines, directories, websites.
We need to tap into these millions of people browsing the internet and generate traffic to your website. Ultimately converting these visitors to paying customers is the very idea of all the web marketing efforts.
Digital Marketing Services comprises of many sub services
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Advertising Campaigns
- E-commerce marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- E-mail marketing
- Quizz, Event, Games, Offers
It also extends to other digital channels like mobile phones also example: SMS, MMS etc.
Why Do You Need Digital Marketing?
- More than 40% of the world’s population uses the Internet. The number of online population has increased ten time since the 1990’s and the number of online users are increasing by the day. The way to tap into this huge customer pool is through Digital Target Marketing. Hence businesses these days are hiring digital marketing agencies to come up with online strategies to achieve their business growth plans. Any marketing plan hence needs to budget for online marketing as well.
- Internet Marketing makes it easy for the prospective customers to find you when they look for your kind of product and services.
- Online marketing strategies incorporate competition analysis as part of the plan and try to give you an edge over your competitors.
- To build credibility for your business as part of the web marketing strategy one needs to participate in conversations and/or blogs which are related to your product and business. Integrating your website with social media generates more traffic to your web presence and increases the popularity of the business in the social community.
- Internet Marketing helps build customer relationship and trust. One of the main reasons why web marketing is taking over traditional marketing is because customers can directly interact with the business. Customers can post feedbacks, reviews, pictures, concerns. This builds better customer relationships. Seeing positive reviews also attracts more customers. But you have to be VERY CAREFUL! To avoid dissatisfied customers, be sure to offer what you can deliver and see your business growing.
The success of all online marketing efforts depends on how well the digital marketing strategy is planned and executed to give you the required results.
Why a Digital Marketing Strategy?
We keep repeating this statement “Failing to plan is planning to fail”. The first step in online marketing is to come up with a business specific marketing strategy.
Achieving the desired results online is not easy. One needs an experienced hand to design a strategy that will help achieve your business goals. Without a strategy in place it is like hitting a ball in the dark. You might generate traffic but it might not be relevant traffic and may not convert into customers.
Having a online marketing strategy in place will
- Keep you ahead of competition: Keeping track of what your competition is doing will allow you to alter your marketing strategies and in turn help you grow your business.
- Increasing Visibility: Utilizing channels other than just the website like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In etc.
- Local and Global Outreach: Depending on your target audience the business has to be promoted on local and global search engines and other mediums. Be where your audience are.
- Building Business Reputation: It is a must for any business to have credibility. The prospective customers should feel that they are choosing a right product or business.
- Audience quality and frequency: In order to improve customer experience one needs to track of the people visiting the site. Finding answers to the questions like: what pages of the web site did they visit? which part of the world do they belong to? How much time did they spend on the web site? Which search engine is giving your site the maximum traffic? what kind of traffic? Much more of such information is analysed to bring about the desired results.