Merchant Application Processing
M2/Web the Merchant Application Processing System
Wells Fargo Merchant Services (USA)
Requirement Analysis (Onsite), Product Development
M2/Web is business process automation of merchant application processing workflow. It allows on-line data entry by dispersed sales force creating proposal for merchants. Business workflow logic enables proposal evaluation, approval by back office departments. The approved merchant list is sent to a mainframe for real time validation of customer transactions.
The main inputs to the system are the merchant application forms that are manually entered into the system. The main output of the system is a list of accounts and associated data that have been approved by the system and written to a file that is sent to the merchant processing vendor, FDMS. The application goes through various statuses while it goes through the system beginning with new application and ending with Completion. In most cases the account cannot move to the next status without the prior status being completed. The statuses provide a good means to track all applications and also help with business workflow since users who have responsibilities for a certain part of the process can view all applications in a certain status and pick one to work on.
- Business process automation of merchant applications
- Built in Workflows at various levels.
- Automated processes for the Merchant Application Processing.
- The Merchant details are entered in a controlled & accessible environment.
- Merchant information is stored in the local database & then is uploaded to FDMS.
- The Application usage extended to Sales Reps and Bankers reducing duplication of effort and lessening the paperwork.
- All sensitive information is encrypted to protect the data using SSL.
Tools & Technology
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft Visual Studio®, COM+, ASP, XML/XSL, VB Script
- Microsoft Office, MS Project,
- Windows platform
|< Prev||Next >|